WhyImmunise.com was created as a central resource for information surrounding vaccines and immunisations.
We have provided references and additional useful resources below, should you wish to explore and learn more.
WhyImmunise focuses on providing the explanations and answers to many common questions based on advice and guidelines from trusted bodies including the UK Government, CDC and WHO.
We are a ‘not-for-profit’ organisation with a goal to help the people and we are not endorsed or directly affiliated with these bodies or organisations.
- Photo – Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus – Wikimedia Commons
- Myths and Facts – WHO
- Vaccine and Immunisations – WHO
- How Are Vaccines Developed? – WHO
- Immunisation – GOV.UK
- Immunization Coverage Facts and Figures – WHO
- Recommended Vaccines by Disease – CDC
- Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI)
- Everything You Need to Know About Vaccinations
- Recommended Vaccines by Age
- Six Things YOU Need to Know about Vaccines